Putting your business operations onto servers hosted off site with security and disaster recovery in place.
What is Cloud Computing? Simply put, Cloud Computing is the delivery of computing services—including servers, storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence—over the Internet (“the cloud”) to offer faster innovation, flexible resources, and economies of scale. You typically pay only for cloud services you use, helping lower your operating costs, run your infrastructure more efficiently, and scale as your business needs change. In today’s business environment, we have been propelled into a world where people need to work remotely. We help organizations make this happen effectively and securely. Cloud Computing doesn’t need to be limited to working outside the office. This can be very effective for the office environment as well. Cloud Computing eliminates the need for expensive servers and dedicated onsite IT support to keep them operational. We can help manage and support your system anywhere you do business.
Cloud Computing Services Include
Our clients can expect exceptional service in:
- Assessing your current technology infrastructure and identifying opportunities for cloud integration.
- Developing and implementing a customized cloud integration plan.
- Migrating data and applications to the cloud.
- Providing training and support to help your team effectively use cloud technologies.
- Ongoing maintenance and support to ensure that your cloud integration is running smoothly.